Fermented Smoked Salmon Dairy Free Cream Cheese
A super delicious, diligent dairy free cream cheese, posh enough for lunch envy where ever you go. This cracker topping is packed full of super nutrients!
Write a review
- 1 Cup of soaked Cashew or Macadamia Nuts. (I like to mix mine).
- 60ml of the juice from a jar of Kim-Chi or Sauerkraut. (If you don't have this, You can use Lemon Juice and Filtered Water).
- 80g - 100g's of Wild Caught Smoked Salmon. (Basically not farmed. Mine comes frozen as it's snap frozen in Norway in fresh waters).
- Salt & Pepper.
- After soaking the nuts for at least 4 hours, rinse well and blend with the juice until a thick paste is formed. You may have to scrap the sides down and blitz a few times if using a Thermomix.
- Season well and add the Smoked Salmon and blitz on high until you get an almost whipped cream cheese.
- Eat and enjoy!
- I love these best with my Seaweed Crackers and avocado. Click below to get this recipe.