Australia Day Garlic and Rosemary Crackers
These tasty, easy to make crackers can be in your picnic basket within 30 mins.
Write a review
- 1/2 Cup of Macadamia nuts
- 1/2 Cup of Activated Almonds
- 1/3 Cup of Activated Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Tea Spoon Garlic Powder
- Himalayan Salt
- Rosemary (2-3 sprigs or 1 1/2 tea spoon of dried)
- 1 Egg
- Place all the ingredients except the egg into a Thermomix or food processor and pulse until it form crumbs.
- Add the egg and pulse until combined. (I use speed 4).
- Roll out between two pieces of parchment paper, peel the top piece of carefully and using a sharp knife cut into squares or whatever shape you would like your crackers.
- I like to add extra salt on top.
- Place crackers in a pre heated oven for approx 20 mins at 200˚C (380˚F).
- Depending on your oven and how thick or thin you roll out your crackers will determine your crackers being cooked faster or slower.