10 Minute Lemon & Orange Bliss Balls
Easy, no bake uplifting, zesty and deliciously citrusy, energy packed snacks in a ball.
Write a review
- 2 Cups of Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Activated Almonds/Cashews or 1/2 Cup of Flaxseeds for a nut free version (or a mix of all three).
- 2 tbsp of Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 2-3 tbsp of pure Organic Honey or Maple Syrup
- The zest of 1 Lemon
- The zest of 1 Orange (I use 8 drops of Lemon and Wild Orange Oil from Do terra)
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of Pollen (optional)
- 1/2 Cup of Desiccated Coconut (for rolling)
- In a Thermomix or high speed blender, pulse the nuts until chopped. Excluding the desiccated coconut, add all the remaining ingredients and pulse until combined.
- If using a Thermomix turn blade to reverse on the Thermomix and select speed 4 until the mixture comes together. If using a blender, pulse a few more times until mixture forms a large ball. Roll into small balls and roll in desiccated coconut until covered.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 mins before eating.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week.
- When using the zest of any fruit, using an organic piece of fruit is always best so that you are not consuming any nasty chemicals or pesticides that may have been spread on the fruit.
- To form into balls let the coconut oil melt in your hands and help shape the balls, you have to shape them more than roll them, or they will fall apart.