Mel's Seaweed Crackers
Crispy nut free seaweed crackers plain enough to accompany any topping. I love my Fermented Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese on these. Great for a school or work lunch.
Write a review
- 3 Sheets of Yaki Nori (normally used for sushi) - Always check that Seaweed is the only ingredient.
- 1 Cup of Mixed Seeds (I like to have half a cup of sunflower seeds & half mixed with Sesame, Pepitas and Linseeds).
- 1 Large Organic & Free Range Egg.
- Place the Nori sheets into a blender and blend until small pieces.
- Add the seeds and blend until all the ingredients are mixed evenly. You may like a more rustic cracker, or blend for longer if you are after a smooth cracker.
- Add the egg until combined.
- Roll out between two pieces of parchment paper to the thickness of your desired cracker. I like this quite thin.
- Cut into squares and bake for around 20 mins at 150˚.
- Depending on your thickness of the cracker will determine how long they take to cook.
- The outside crackers seem to cook quicker, so I take those out, turn the middle crackers over and bake for another few mins.