Paleo Garlic Naan Bread
A full flavoured, soft garlic bread, as an accompaniment to any curry dish. Paleo/LCHF/Tribal/Primal
Write a review
- 1/2 Cup Organic Activated Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 2 Tablespoon of Coconut Flour
- 1 Cup of Coconut Cream (make sure the cream is mixed thoroughly)
- 4 Eggs
- 1-2 Garlic Gloves, minced
- Salt and Pepper
- Grass-Fed Organic Ghee or Coconut Oil (for cooking)
- Mix all the ingredients into a smooth batter.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan to medium heat.
- Melt some Ghee so the pan is coated and hot.
- Pour a quarter of the batter into a quite thick circle and spread as large as you want your naan.
- Gently cook through until the batter puffs and looks firm to touch, then flip it over and cook the other side. Don't rush this it may take a few minutes on both sides.
- Great Tip: If you are time poor make them up ahead of time, store them in the fridge or freezer, and then warm them through in the oven covered in tin foil.