Paleonutter's Two Minute Chocolate Thick Shake!
A delicious thick shake, ice cold and full of flavour, good fats and dairy free!
Write a review
- Makes 2 huge shakes, or 4 medium shakes.
- 1 400g Tin of Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup of 100% Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Cacao Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Pure Organic Honey
- 2 Cups of Ice
- 2 Small Bananas Cut and Frozen
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract/Paste
- Throw all the ingredients into a high speed blender or Thermomix, except the ice.
- Pulse until combined.
- Add the ice and then 30 sec on high (speed 8).
- You may need to scrape down the sides and whizz again for 5 more seconds if using your Thermomix.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Top Tip - When your bananas are going black, cut them, bag them up in the freezer ready to go!