Raw Carrot Cake
A moist, juicy no bake carrot cake that's light enough for anytime of the day.
Write a review
- 1 Cup Grated Organic Carrots
- 8 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 Cup of Activated Almond Meal
- The zest of two Organic Oranges
- The Juice of 1 Orange
- I cup of desiccated Coconut
- 3 tbsp Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp dried fruit
- Place all ingredients except the dried fruit into a Thermomix or high speed blender and pulse until combined.
- Then add the dried fruit and mix in.
- For Easter I popped these gorgeous carrot cake balls on sticks and covered them in raw chocolate. The chocolate I used was Quirky Cooking's Raw Chocolate.